JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had a number of the originals in my hands during my SASS days. Sadly, none of those were in firing condition.

IIRC, about 15 years ago, there were some 'visual clones' of similar external design, but of updated internals. I forget which Mfgs. were producing them, and I don't know whether they actually moved into a successful marketing segment.

IIRC, about 15 years ago, there were some 'visual clones' of similar external design, but of updated internals. I forget which Mfgs. were producing them, and I don't know whether they actually moved into a successful marketing segment.

Interesting. I've only seen single-action-only repos/look-alikes. (I had one some time back.) But not DAs. If they were the same pattern, but better internals, that would be neat-o. :)

is the absence of DA on the design a buzz-kill for have the SA only model?
(asking for a friend);)

Out of the box, I had mechanical issue that can be read about here. They had a good warranty and repair policy; free shipping both directions and parts and labor. (The local UPS hub is run by a militantly anti-gun twit, that does not know her own company's policies, made it a pain, but it was straightened out.)

After that, it was a fun shooter. I didn't pick it up for competition, cowboy action shooting or anything like that, but rather just to plink away. For that purpose, it worked quite well. I sometimes carried it in a holster on morning walks, just because. For reasons I don't fully recall, though it was almost certainly only a shift in interest, I sold it off.

All and all, not a bad little single-action. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top