JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello, looking to sell or trade a colt woodsman match target 22lr. 6in. Barrel. Blueing is excellent. This was my Grandfathers gun and my Grandmother would rather have the money to spend on the younger grand kids. I will try to answer questions the best I can. Also willing to go on a road trip if someone is willing to do the needed paper work. I am willing to look at trade offers but ultimately the money goes to my grandmother. Looking to get $1100. If pricing is out of line please let me know, I will not be offended. -Rick

image.jpg

image.jpg

i had a targetsmen... money got tight a few years ago and had to sell it it was my step dads and he died i really wish i would have kept it know. but the guy who bought it has a few 22 pistols he told me and he uses them in his camp for boys . so i guess the kids are learning to shoot with a tack driver . because that little 22 sure could shoot .but i wish i could meet him again id like to purchase it back just for the looking back at the old times when i learned to shoot with it . you know what i mean ...kenny

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.