JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Colt
City
Florence
State
Oregon
Looking for a couple of parts to put on a LE6920-OEM2.

Trigger guard with Colt CAGE code 13629.

Buttstock with Colt CAGE code 13629 and P&S CAGE code 4U486

78BD0130-D627-4CFC-8AC5-10C197FC5777.jpeg AB715D72-197F-4524-86E7-1FB393D48C2F.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I don't think so, back when I purchased it late 90s they weren't putting that on everything like they are now. It just basically had a C stamp on the BCG and the upper receiver. But I'll check for you anyway. I also have the original bolt carrier group with a stamped C if that something you're interested in. Came from the same rifle, as a matter of fact I'm still trying to sell that rifle at my FFL. I would get it back but unfortunately I don't wanna be on Washington states registry for buying a scary assault weapon!!! :rolleyes:

Yeah, it won't have it. It's a coin flip if you're going to get one with or without the code when you buy them new and I don't want to have to keep buying them until I get a coded one. I'm not concerned about the internal parts, but I'd like to have all the external parts CAGE coded.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.