JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is my Colt 22 Long Rifle Service Model Ace Post-War, 5" barrel, Adjustable rear sight for elevation & windage, Fixed front sight, Trigger & hammer spur is grooved, Colt wood checkered grips. 42 Oz.

Comes with two original mags. No box.

Price drop:
$1150

18742749-9881-4F45-98D2-37B93207B7D4.jpeg
75EE498A-98F3-442B-8810-3196E773A7A1.jpeg
90767C4B-2489-4784-9383-D279BCF00D22.jpeg

Last Edited:
Is the rear sight marked with a name?
The rear sight is an Accro sight which was standard on Aces and most adjustable sighted Colts. Except when they used the Elliason rear on Gold Cups and some older Pythons and Woodsman etc.
I have owned several Colt Aces and conversion units, sure am surprised at asking prices on these .22s. Tempting me to sell one! It looks to be in great shape though. Has it seen enough rounds to have any cycling issues with lead in the floating chamber? Their one issue IMO.

The rear sight is an Accro sight which was standard on Aces and most adjustable sighted Colts. Except when they used the Elliason rear on Gold Cups and some older Pythons and Woodsman etc.
I have owned several Colt Aces and conversion units, sure am surprised at asking prices on these .22s. Tempting me to sell one! It looks to be in great shape though. Has it seen enough rounds to have any cycling issues with lead in the floating chamber? Their one issue IMO.

I don't think it has. My dad is the original owner and he rarely shoots. I've had it for a few years and I've never shot it :(

een enough rounds to have any cycling issues with lead in the floating chamber? Their one issue IMO

I have a ACE and have never had that problem. If you clean your gun after a day of shooting and never let it build up you'll never have a problem. It's not a issue just clean your gun:s0013:

I polished mine to a high gloss and it eliminated 95% of feeding issues. The last 5% was aftermarket mags.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.