JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am listing this for a computer challenged friend and I know nothing about this pistol but can find out any info you need. It has been converted to 45 long colt. It is in good working condition and is a rare pistol. Anybody interested please email me and let me know. We are not sure of value but will entertain reasonable offers. The owner of this gun is terminally ill and is just looking for something out of it due to he has no use for it. Please be fair with him.
As for the gun he got it from the original owners friend years back. It is a colt issued pistol to the royal canadian mounted police. The markings on the gun say colt new service 455 eley, last patent of 1905, 3 british crowns with bv,bf, np. The original owner etched his name and address in the gun very lightly but you can see it if you look. He was told this is pretty customary for these pistols???Thanks alot for looking.

Trouble uploading pics but will email to interested parties.