JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
The end of the barrel will be thicker at the muzzle, then tapered a bit towards the breach.

download.jpg

The end of the barrel will be thicker at the muzzle, then tapered a bit towards the breach.

View attachment 595336

So I'm not going to give up my day job to be a gunsmith. Finally figured out how to get it apart and feel a slight taper just behind the barrel bushing but unable to see it.

Checked manufacturing date and it was made in 1982. I added a few more photos as well.

Been on the hunt for a solid 1911 BUT you're in Oregon and wouldn't want you to have to travel out this way nor would I want to deal with an FFL.

I own one of these purchased as a gift for me. Only thing my ex did right but mine has a four digit serial number and it came from Pay Less Drugs back in 1978 when they used to sell some firearms. I love it. SOOOO accurate right out of the box. One of my favorites to this day. Carried it for years with a permit back when your Concealed Weapon's serial number was specified on the license. Was kinda big for summer warm days.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.