JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
45 ACP
City
EATONVILLE
State
Washington
Zip Code
Government Model MK IV Series 80 45 ACP with Pachmeyer grips

Manufactured 1983, I purchased used in 1985 with very few rounds down the barrel from a shipmate.

Original Barrel has been replaced with a Swenson Semi Drop-In Barrel 1911 Government 45 ACP 1 in 16" Twist 5.75" length with .578"×28 threads to accommodate compensators and Silencers.

I will provide Original Barrel at no extra charge if found when unpacking in North Carolina later this year at no charge. Aftermarket adjustable sights were also installed.

Don't like the compensator? Then remove and add a thread protector. Available at Amazon and other online stores. Just search for: .578×28 Thread Protector or 17/64 x 28 Thread Protector

Have to admit that staking in the front sight was not perfect so added JB weld. See photos.

The finish on the exterior is not perfect.

(3) 7 round magazines and soft case included

Approximate Round count on original barrel: 250
Round count on extended barrel: 30

Buyer pays for Transfer costs. Let me know where you want to perform the transfer Yelm /Puyallup/Bonney Lake areas preferred.

Do you wonder why I am selling? I have Brain cancer and this type of cancer does not have a good prognosis for a long life. Wife would not know what to do with my weapons. I will be going thru Chemo and radiation treatments very soon. I hope for a long life but need to plan for a short one. This is my baby and hate to part with it. Check out my other items I am selling on NorthwestFirearms.com.

right1.jpg left1.jpg right2.jpg left2.jpg butt.jpg sights.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: