JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$285
Manufacturer
Colt
City
Independence
State
Oregon
Zip Code
The factory Colt 901 magazine adapter block conversion kit allows you to install any mil-spec AR/M4 upper receiver and use mil-spec AR/M4 magazines with your Colt 901 lower receiver. Includes magazine adapter block, buffer and spring. Comes as Pictured. $285.00 firm.

Had a total of 20 kits now down to 9 kits left I accept cash, PayPal friends & family, zelle .

A6672ADF-0D3B-491E-9CF6-8A58EDE6E597.jpeg 8DE2AAE7-296C-4FC5-8A2D-A4E07D1F4FC8.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Received my kit. transaction was smooth with good communication. Shipped promptly but a 4 day delay by USPS occurred locally. If you need or plan to need one thay are getting scarce. Within one week Aispuro had 9 kits and now down to 4. Best price around.

Received my kit. transaction was smooth with good communication. Shipped promptly but a 4 day delay by USPS occurred locally. If you need or plan to need one thay are getting scarce. Within one week Aispuro had 9 kits and now down to 4. Best price around.
Thank you! I am down to 3 kits 01/14/2021

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Oregon Arms Collectors June 2024 Gun Show
  • Portland, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top