JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1800
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have for sale a Colt LE901 chambered in.308. It will come as pictured ( case not included) with a Burris XTR 2 3x15 in American Defense mount, Has a Silencerco ASR brake for attaching suppressor if you are so inclined. Aero precision adjustable gas block installed as well. Played around a little with this but really hasn't seen much use. I find myself doing more sporting clays than anything so I need to sell a few toys. It will come with a total of 11 20 round mags, 8 Pmags and 3 Lancer mags. Not interested in trades at this time, I believe a fair price would be 2000. Thanks for looking, Michael

Price drop to 1800

IMG_0091.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have for sale a Colt LE901 chambered in.308. It will come as pictured ( case not included) with a Burris XTR 2 3x15 in American Defense mount, Has a Silencerco ASR brake for attaching suppressor if you are so inclined. Aero precision adjustable gas block installed as well. Played around a little with this but really hasn't seen much use. I find myself doing more sporting clays than anything so I need to sell a few toys. It will come with a total of 11 20 round mags, 8 Pmags and 3 Lancer mags. Not interested in trades at this time, I believe a fair price would be 2000. Thanks for looking, Michael

Price drop to 1800

View attachment 1468535

By chance do you have any Colt spare parts for the 901?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top