JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Greetings and Salutations Comrades!

I have a Colt Cobra for sale. This little revolver isn't in the best cosmetic shape, but it is an excellent weapon for CCW. It was my CCW firearm for a long time, and mechanically, its in great shape. Lockup and timing is all in tip top shape according to the Colt Lockup/timing FAQs I've looked up online, and it has an excellent trigger. It has a traditional Colt trigger, in which the trigger pull stacks, starting from a light pull, and progressively getting harder, but it does so very smoothly. It's better than most J-frames I've handled and dry fired. The extra shot is also a nice bonus. It takes K-frame speed loaders. I've used K Frame HKS and Safariland speed loaders in it with no problems.

Sizewise, its in-between a K and J frame, but closer to a J frame, as it fits in the DeSantis Nemesis J-Frame sized pocket holster just fine. I'm 5"8 and extremely skinny, but I could successfully conceal the weapon in jeans. This weapon has an aluminum frame, and weighs about 14-15 ounces. Recoil is very manageable for its size, more so than a J frame. I added a pachmayer grip spacer, which broke promptly, probably because age had degraded the plastic. I kept it and had it affixed by using grip tape to wrap the handle for better purchase. The grips underneath the tape are coltwood plastic. I can remove the grip tape if requested, though I suggest keeping it on, for better control. I don't recommend using +P ammunition in this weapon, I would recommend using standard pressure ammunition, such as Federal Nyclads, Aguila SJHPs, or Buffalo Bore standard pressure (NOT their Heavy .38 loads!).

The gun and a handful of Aguila SLJHPs for $270. If you'd like a Nemesis Pocket holster, i'll add that in for an additional $10.

The CZ has sold.

This will be face to face on the Eastside or in and around Seattle, and please have a WA DOL and CPL.

Trades (plus cash depending on value)
20 inch AR upper (pencil barreled A1 preferred, A2/A3 gov't profiles also considered),
.45 ACP Revolver (S&W or Colt, 1917s or 625s)
Reasonably priced HK VP70z or HK P9S

I honestly can't for the life of me figure out why the pictures are upside down. The original files are properly oriented, and I've tried everything but it doesn't seem to want to work.

If you have any questions, or want additional pictures, feel free to PM me.
Thanks!

photo-8.JPG

photo-9.JPG

photo-10.JPG

Very nice pistol at a great price. If I had not just picked up new tires for the truck I would be all over this, the one I have needs a friend.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.