JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys,

My mom gave me this revolver because I convinced she needed an up grade, so she bought a Sig P250. So she said i could have this I dont really need it so I was thinking of using it to trade or selling it. I was wondering if had any info on these, I couldn't find a ton about it. The serial number is W25196. It is in pretty nice shape just needs a cleaning.

Trevor Smith

From Wikipedia: The Colt Agent was a lower-price version of the Cobra, featuring a less highly polished blue finish and smaller, simplified grips. The bottom of the Agent gripstock was slightly shorter than that of the Cobra. The original Agent weighed 14 ounces and was available only in .38 Special caliber, with a 2-inch barrel and blued finish. It was made from 1962-1979. A slightly revised version of the Agent was released in 1973 with a shrouded barrel with a weight of 16 ounces. In 1984, the Agent was briefly revived by Colt, this time with a parkerized finish; production continued until 1986.
Read the article By Clint Smith Originally Published in Guns Magazine November 2004. Colt Snubbies

They are a nice light snubbie . I wouldn't want any snubbie as a daily shooter though. They as most snubbies they are meant to be carried a lot and shot little.