JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling my three handguns in order to please the lady, I DO NOT NEED TO SELL so please don't try and beat me down too bad on the prices. I believe the prices are fair as stated.

Ruger Redhawk: 44Mag, 6" barrel (maybe 6.5"), Just got the gun back from Ruger as I had it completely refinished, new sights and had the barrel gap re-adjusted. I have yet to take it out and shoot it myself but Ruger function tested and test fired the gun. Its in beautiful condition! $800. That comes with the ammo I have for it and Nimrod hunting style holster.

Colt 1911 21st Century Commander: 45Auto, 5" barrel. The 21st Century Commander is a Talo exclusive Series 70 Style commander designed by Wiley Clapp.
"Everything you need, nothing you don't."

Features:

Series 70 Firing System
Lightweight Aluminum Alloy Frame
Original 1911 Small Safety Lock
Front and Rear Slide Serrations
Long Black Trigger
Flat Smith and Alexander checkered Mainspring Housing
Colt Beavertail Grip Safety
Novak Wide Notch Rear Sight
Novak Brass Bead Front Sight
Tactical Oval grips with fingerprint checkering
Pete Single 25 lpi checkered front strap
Special Serial Number

This one I carried and shot all the time and its a NailDriver! Like new condition still with nylon holster, Colt Box (blue), and one mag. I believe I have a tiny bit of ammo for this one. $1,400.00

Smith and Wesson 325 Thunder Ranch Revolver: 45Auto (Moonclips), 3" barrel with accessory rail.

Features:

Performance Center Trigger with Trigger Stop
Performance Center Tuned Action
Scandium Alloy Frame
Stainless Steel Cylinder
Gold Bead Front sight
Beautiful Custom hardwood grips (Signed and Dated on inside)
Green Thunder Ranch carry bag
Moon clip tool
some extra moonclips

This gun was shot a good amount and was very well taken care of with the exception of one pretty nasty scratch on the side. Refinish would not cost a lot to fix it at all though. $1200

I'd like to really sell the lot of them as a group and would do it for $3,000
Cash offers only, FTF with WA residents only

Fair amount of miscellaneous brass if anyone is interested. No clue on how to price it though so you let me know.

I am selling my three handguns in order to please the lady, I DO NOT NEED TO SELL so please don't try and beat me down too bad on the prices. I believe the prices are fair as stated.

Ruger Redhawk: 44Mag, 6" barrel (maybe 6.5"), Just got the gun back from Ruger as I had it completely refinished, new sights and had the barrel gap re-adjusted. I have yet to take it out and shoot it myself but Ruger function tested and test fired the gun. Its in beautiful condition! $800. That comes with the ammo I have for it and Nimrod hunting style holster.

Colt 1911 21st Century Commander: 45Auto, 5" barrel. Series 70 Style commander designed by Wiley Clapp.

Features:

Series 70 Firing System
Original 1911 Small Safety Lock
Long Black Trigger
Flat Smith and Alexander checkered Mainspring Housing
Colt Beavertail Grip Safety
Novak Wide Notch Rear Sight
Novak Brass Bead Front Sight
Tactical Oval grips with fingerprint checkering
Pete Single 25 lpi checkered front strap
Special Serial Number

This one I carried and shot all the time and its a NailDriver! Like new condition still with nylon holster, Colt Box (blue), and one mag. I believe I have a tiny bit of ammo for this one. $1,400.00

Smith and Wesson 325 Thunder Ranch Revolver: 45Auto (Moonclips), 3" barrel with accessory rail.

Features:

Performance Center Trigger with Trigger Stop
Performance Center Tuned Action
Scandium Alloy Frame
Stainless Steel Cylinder
Gold Bead Front sight
Beautiful Custom hardwood grips (Signed and Dated on inside)
Green Thunder Ranch carry bag
Moon clip tool
some extra moonclips

This gun was shot a good amount and was very well taken care of with the exception of one pretty nasty scratch on the side. Refinish would not cost a lot to fix it at all though. $1200

I'd like to really sell the lot of them as a group and would do it for $3,000
Cash offers only, FTF with WA residents only

Fair amount of miscellaneous brass if anyone is interested. No clue on how to price it though so you let me know.

Updated!!!!

IMG_3104.jpg

IMG_3105.jpg

IMG_3106.jpg

IMG_3107.jpg

IMG_3109.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.