1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Colt 1911, Ruger Redhawk and smith and wesson 325 thunder ranch

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by CRohde, Dec 29, 2013.

1. CRohde

CRohde Oregon Member

I am selling my three handguns in order to please the lady, I DO NOT NEED TO SELL so please don't try and beat me down too bad on the prices. I believe the prices are fair as stated.

Ruger Redhawk: 44Mag, 6" barrel (maybe 6.5"), Just got the gun back from Ruger as I had it completely refinished, new sights and had the barrel gap re-adjusted. I have yet to take it out and shoot it myself but Ruger function tested and test fired the gun. Its in beautiful condition! $800. That comes with the ammo I have for it and Nimrod hunting style holster.

Colt 1911 21st Century Commander: 45Auto, 5" barrel. The 21st Century Commander is a Talo exclusive Series 70 Style commander designed by Wiley Clapp.
    "Everything you need, nothing you don't."

Series 70 Firing System
    Lightweight Aluminum Alloy Frame
    Original 1911 Small Safety Lock
    Front and Rear Slide Serrations
    Long Black Trigger
    Flat Smith and Alexander checkered Mainspring Housing
    Colt Beavertail Grip Safety
    Novak Wide Notch Rear Sight
    Novak Brass Bead Front Sight
    Tactical Oval grips with fingerprint checkering
    Pete Single 25 lpi checkered front strap
    Special Serial Number

This one I carried and shot all the time and its a NailDriver! Like new condition still with nylon holster, Colt Box (blue), and one mag. I believe I have a tiny bit of ammo for this one. $1,400.00

Smith and Wesson 325 Thunder Ranch Revolver: 45Auto (Moonclips), 3" barrel with accessory rail.

Performance Center Trigger with Trigger Stop
    Performance Center Tuned Action
    Scandium Alloy Frame
    Stainless Steel Cylinder
    Gold Bead Front sight
    Beautiful Custom hardwood grips (Signed and Dated on inside)
    Green Thunder Ranch carry bag
    Moon clip tool
    some extra moonclips

This gun was shot a good amount and was very well taken care of with the exception of one pretty nasty scratch on the side. Refinish would not cost a lot to fix it at all though. $1200

I'd like to really sell the lot of them as a group and would do it for $3,000
    Cash offers only, FTF with WA residents only

Fair amount of miscellaneous brass if anyone is interested. No clue on how to price it though so you let me know.
  2. CRohde

CRohde Oregon Member

3. wildman

wildman Tricitys Wa Member

Any trades for your colt 1911? I have a Rare NIB s&w 686-4 357 snubnose, target adjustable sights in stainless steel
  4. otterpilot

otterpilot Camas, Washington Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

Are any of the mentioned guns still available?
  5. rick benjamin

rick benjamin USA, Or, Damascus Secure the drama Silver Supporter 2016 Volunteer

More interestingly, was the lady pleased, and for how long...?