JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was there today, Seems like some of the vendors had a short fuse, and snapped at people. Not as good of a show as in the past. About 20% of building was closed off. Prices are higher then ever.

If anyone is interested in a pre64 Mod 70 Featherweight 30-06 saw one at the show, its still there, wish I had the 750$ to get it.
I did walk out with a Miruko 12ga SXS.

Any pistols there at a reasonable price? I don't want to pay for parking and entrance fees to look at $50 p mags and $2000 bushmasters like the Eugene show.

By the time doors opened at noon, the line was 4 people wide, out the door, down along outside the building and all the way out to the parking lot ticket booths! Wow, on a Friday! Good thing it was sunny or it might not has been as orderly. Lots of one sided political discussion in line.

Standard price for Pmags seemed to be $30....perhaps the least inflated item. Lots of people buying ammo. Saw 3 different people with luggage and hand carts buying cases....not late vendors bringing it in. 8-10 people waiting for background checks at Keith's and serveral other vendors with guys filling out paperwork. I saw way more women buying ammo and guns than ever.

It was worth the ticket price to people watch. While the vendors had the usual stuff, it was a different experence than most of the shows I've been to.

I went on Saturday. Looked like alot of guns were there for sale. Both handguns and M4/ar15s. most were still a bit high but not as bad as a few weeks ago. Ammo was there as well but it was still very high. I found some 10mm but it was either underpowered plinking ammo, or a bit less underpowered SD rounds.
I only picked up a cheap nylon thigh holster and a cheap mag pouch for my G20 but I saw alot of guns and ammo leaving.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top