Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

collectors west portland 3 day gun and knife show feb 15-16-17

Discussion in 'Events & Get Togethers' started by CWI guy, Feb 14, 2013.

1. CWI guy

CWI guy Portland Member

This is collectors west first portland show of 2013! Show hours are fri 12-6 sat 9-5 sun 10-4

2. Trailboss

Trailboss Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Where?

3. CWI guy

CWI guy Portland Member

Portland expo center

4. coctailer

coctailer Portland, OR/Hastings, MI/Vancouver,WA I run with scissors.

I'll be there!!

Looks like there is a lot of ammo at NW Ammo Supply. They are set up near me in the front.

5. theflyguy

theflyguy Beaverton, Oregon Member

I'll be there when they open the doors. Looking for reloading supplies and 9mm ammo....my supplies are gone.

6. giddyupgo55

giddyupgo55 Vernonia Active Member

I was there today, Seems like some of the vendors had a short fuse, and snapped at people. Not as good of a show as in the past. About 20% of building was closed off. Prices are higher then ever.

7. k7grc

k7grc Banks, Or Active Member

If anyone is interested in a pre64 Mod 70 Featherweight 30-06 saw one at the show, its still there, wish I had the 750$ to get it.
    I did walk out with a Miruko 12ga SXS.

8. ma96782

ma96782 Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

22LR was running $50 a brick and that's NOT for the match stuff either.

7.62x54R was going for about $100-110 a spam can.

Aloha, Mark

9. mattt

mattt Salem Or Member

Any pistols there at a reasonable price? I don't want to pay for parking and entrance fees to look at $50 p mags and $2000 bushmasters like the Eugene show.

10. MattLewey

MattLewey Oregon New Member

By the time doors opened at noon, the line was 4 people wide, out the door, down along outside the building and all the way out to the parking lot ticket booths! Wow, on a Friday! Good thing it was sunny or it might not has been as orderly. Lots of one sided political discussion in line.

Standard price for Pmags seemed to be $30....perhaps the least inflated item. Lots of people buying ammo. Saw 3 different people with luggage and hand carts buying cases....not late vendors bringing it in. 8-10 people waiting for background checks at Keith's and serveral other vendors with guys filling out paperwork. I saw way more women buying ammo and guns than ever.

It was worth the ticket price to people watch. While the vendors had the usual stuff, it was a different experence than most of the shows I've been to.

11. mrblond

mrblond Salem OR Well-Known Member

I went on Saturday. Looked like alot of guns were there for sale. Both handguns and M4/ar15s. most were still a bit high but not as bad as a few weeks ago. Ammo was there as well but it was still very high. I found some 10mm but it was either underpowered plinking ammo, or a bit less underpowered SD rounds.
    I only picked up a cheap nylon thigh holster and a cheap mag pouch for my G20 but I saw alot of guns and ammo leaving.