JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was there today, Seems like some of the vendors had a short fuse, and snapped at people. Not as good of a show as in the past. About 20% of building was closed off. Prices are higher then ever.

If anyone is interested in a pre64 Mod 70 Featherweight 30-06 saw one at the show, its still there, wish I had the 750$ to get it.
I did walk out with a Miruko 12ga SXS.

Any pistols there at a reasonable price? I don't want to pay for parking and entrance fees to look at $50 p mags and $2000 bushmasters like the Eugene show.

By the time doors opened at noon, the line was 4 people wide, out the door, down along outside the building and all the way out to the parking lot ticket booths! Wow, on a Friday! Good thing it was sunny or it might not has been as orderly. Lots of one sided political discussion in line.

Standard price for Pmags seemed to be $30....perhaps the least inflated item. Lots of people buying ammo. Saw 3 different people with luggage and hand carts buying cases....not late vendors bringing it in. 8-10 people waiting for background checks at Keith's and serveral other vendors with guys filling out paperwork. I saw way more women buying ammo and guns than ever.

It was worth the ticket price to people watch. While the vendors had the usual stuff, it was a different experence than most of the shows I've been to.

I went on Saturday. Looked like alot of guns were there for sale. Both handguns and M4/ar15s. most were still a bit high but not as bad as a few weeks ago. Ammo was there as well but it was still very high. I found some 10mm but it was either underpowered plinking ammo, or a bit less underpowered SD rounds.
I only picked up a cheap nylon thigh holster and a cheap mag pouch for my G20 but I saw alot of guns and ammo leaving.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top