JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I stopped by on Friday and took a friend who had never been to a gun show. We left and I told him he still hasn't been to a real show. I loved the guy selling the made in china string instruments, lol. I was mostly disappointed in the lack of older used rifles for sale. Seemed like maybe 5-10% were older used guns and everything else was new stuff. I was really hopping to find a Savage 24, saw one in the wrong cal. combination and that was it.

I won't go as long as they want to gouge for ammo prices. and when I do go back I will remember those who tried to rip me off.

I also remember the $750 glock 21 at "discount"gun store in Beaverton everytime I drive by now. I won't even step foot in that store again
trying to take someone for a ride in bad times will cost them much more in the long run.

Their vancouver location is just as bad. I grabbed a Glock 22 mag off the shelf and asked how much it was. ( the old price was crossed out). He pretended to look it up in the computer and comes back at $45 (tag showed $25). I laughed and said no thanks. Will never step foot in there again. Even told the wife to kick me in the junk if I do.

Their vancouver location is just as bad. I grabbed a Glock 22 mag off the shelf and asked how much it was. ( the old price was crossed out). He pretended to look it up in the computer and comes back at $45 (tag showed $25). I laughed and said no thanks. Will never step foot in there again. Even told the wife to kick me in the junk if I do.

Hazel Dell, right? I saw the same. Was looking for G19 mag and it was $45!!! No thanks!

I was happy I got to see a KSG, an M1A1 socom, a Kriss vector, the Tavor and a keltec PMR-30 in person. I havent been lucky enough to see any before. The tavor seemed huge. They were all double of what I would pay with the keltecs being over twice retail price. But it was still nice to see them in person.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top