JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I stopped by on Friday and took a friend who had never been to a gun show. We left and I told him he still hasn't been to a real show. I loved the guy selling the made in china string instruments, lol. I was mostly disappointed in the lack of older used rifles for sale. Seemed like maybe 5-10% were older used guns and everything else was new stuff. I was really hopping to find a Savage 24, saw one in the wrong cal. combination and that was it.

I won't go as long as they want to gouge for ammo prices. and when I do go back I will remember those who tried to rip me off.

I also remember the $750 glock 21 at "discount"gun store in Beaverton everytime I drive by now. I won't even step foot in that store again
trying to take someone for a ride in bad times will cost them much more in the long run.

Their vancouver location is just as bad. I grabbed a Glock 22 mag off the shelf and asked how much it was. ( the old price was crossed out). He pretended to look it up in the computer and comes back at $45 (tag showed $25). I laughed and said no thanks. Will never step foot in there again. Even told the wife to kick me in the junk if I do.

Their vancouver location is just as bad. I grabbed a Glock 22 mag off the shelf and asked how much it was. ( the old price was crossed out). He pretended to look it up in the computer and comes back at $45 (tag showed $25). I laughed and said no thanks. Will never step foot in there again. Even told the wife to kick me in the junk if I do.

Hazel Dell, right? I saw the same. Was looking for G19 mag and it was $45!!! No thanks!

I was happy I got to see a KSG, an M1A1 socom, a Kriss vector, the Tavor and a keltec PMR-30 in person. I havent been lucky enough to see any before. The tavor seemed huge. They were all double of what I would pay with the keltecs being over twice retail price. But it was still nice to see them in person.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top