JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
WTB: collector grade colts - python boa grizzly snake eyes "el" 1911's etc
I AM A PRIVATE COLLECTOR!!! I havent been buying for a few years now but am back to hunting. If you know of pieces for sale I will pay a respectable finder's fee and have references to folks I have done so with. I have cash on hand and am ready to buy your Colts. HIGH CONDITION GUNS ONLY PLEASE!!!

I will buy one or two pieces or an entire collection. Looking for the following Colts with cash in hand:
Factory 3" Pythons
2 or 3 digit serial number Pythons
Colt Boas
Snake Eyes Set
Serpentine Set
Silver Snake
Bank of Findlay set
Grizzly
Kodiak
Original packaging/boxed pythons in 98% + condition
Colt combat cobra
Colt Cobra CCL set
Custom Cobra set
King cobra Legacy
Anaconda Legacy
Lew Horton or Carol Wilkerson Pythons
Anaconda 1st Edition BSTS
"EL" series 1911's or USMC marked M45's

IMG_1875.JPG IMG_1877.JPG IMG_1878.JPG IMG_1881.JPG Do this trip your trigger?

I just saw them put a gorgeous Python in the case at Gators Custom Guns in Kelso yesterday.
Looked to be 8" nickel or stainless... I can't be sure. I didn't dare look too closely at it... My heart isn't healthy enough for that kind of activity.
All I know is that it was Huge, and beautiful and $3500

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.