JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The coastal farm store grand opening is today through Sunday in Auburn. They have 60,000 rounds of .22 LR each day available one box per customer (300/$24). They've got a number of other deals that are pretty good to.

image.jpg

Wow. Even big box stores are getting into the 22lr scalping game? At $24/300 that is $40/500, no different than people scalping on forums. However, if you have none I suppose that $24/300 may be better than none at all. I guess we'll never get back to $12/500.

Yep, $.08 I think is the new norm at least for now. I don't need any but I was excited since it's the first .22 I've seen on the shelf anywhere around here in over a year.

Cci will always fetch more then something like thunderbolt or blazer.

$10-12/100 is average, and has been from what I've seen.

I think thunderbolt is still about $20/500 when you can find it.

Heh, heh heh.... I still have Plenty Lots of 22LR bought at .03/Round...

And then, I go to my shop, and find even Another 5 Gallon Square Bucket.... Full of that, and my very wonderful .410 Bore.... I love my 1927 Single Shot Winchester .410, and all my later models of same....

I just looked at my 24" barrel Single Shot Winchester 22LR, I can not remember its vintage, but it is at least as old as I am...

I will probably NEVER buy another round of 22LR, not when every one I have cost at least One Third the price of todays rounds....

My 308 is good for Three or Four DOZEN Firefights... enough for my needs....

By those standards, I am ~shy~ on 12 gauge... But only by those standards.

I do still purchase 45 ACP, & Colt both... I love my Ruger BlackHawk, with Twin Cylinder conversion.... The 7.5 inch BBL is a good length for a slow draw... But Powerful round....

philip

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top