JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Kel-Tec
Caliber
22 WMR
City
Gresham
State
Oregon
Zip Code
okay, so 6 month ago I got into a shop.
Hey I want a 22mag to shot yotes of my land with a can. got a savage a22 or bolt gun to do the job?
I sales man sees me and knows oh boy I don't eat cat food tonight!!!

I walk out with this. cmr30. ehhh its cool, goes bang fast, no real issues. ehhhh I will buy upgrades to make it fun (dump money into honda civic action later) well its cool I guess I can write swear words in targets in it
whats wrong with me......
oh the gun suppressed is like eating out a German girl on October fest. keeps gasing your face like its 1939 in auschwitz.

sense thats not my fetish I got a 22 mag bolt gun for the can, problem solved.
well no I got a gun I don't use.
So on to the chopping block it goes, Maybe I'll get some cash back, Or hopefully I get something out like to use.

comes with one normal 30 round mag, and a 50 round mag and the red dot. all the factory parts in a bag.

500 obo
I mean I guess I could be like everyone else and pump like 500 extra dollars on the tag stating think of all the upgrades!!!!! But upgrades are like putting an aftermarket radio in a car no one cares

Only interested in A SKS don't care what condition.
A 1022 with a threaded barrel
Ruger LCR X 22 mag
Or probably whatever someone offers me that's slightly cool because apparently I have no ability to negotiate

blah blah blah legal stuff, yeah I ship.

20230504_174710.jpg 20230504_174159.jpg 20230504_174810.jpg 20230504_174757.jpg 20230504_174732.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
wow!! my grammer is worse then a kid on Xbox live.
anyways the suppressor is not part of the deal.
surprised I have to post that
I'm guessing you shouldn't have to if someone thought it was included they shouldn't be allowed to purchase guns in the first place lol hilarious ad awesome sense of humor I wish more ads were done like this 🤣 Glws!!

Preach it brother, with an ad that crafty the grammar just ads more ambience. About spit my coffee all over the shop floor, well done!!!

Last Edited:
neat okay got a few people asking odd trades.
boat? booooaaatttt????? why a flippin' boaty boat!
.thats kinda cool
ANYWAYS
yes price is flexible hense obo
trades cp33 or 22lr pistols are cool
yes silver, not gold.
shot guns are cool too.
Taking your wife out on date is not

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.