JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
You have to be a member of an affiliate club. If you belong to a range they may qualiy. Call the nice lady and get signed up.

I've had ammo shipped direct this entire time. Don't be in a big hurry, cuz they aren't. But the sun will come up and that ammo will ship. I think my last was 5 or 6 months.

You have to be a member of an affiliate club. If you belong to a range they may qualiy. Call the nice lady and get signed up.

I've had ammo shipped direct this entire time. Don't be in a big hurry, cuz they aren't. But the sun will come up and that ammo will ship. I think my last was 5 or 6 months.

Read it all.
If you do not belong to a club, you can join The Garand Collector's Association.
$25 per year.
You will save many times that amount on your first CMP purchase,
Best,
Gary

I just did this recently ... requirements are outlined very specifically here:

I provided all of the necessary documents via photos taken with phone and emailed.

They are slow to respond, it took a week or so for acknowledgment of my application and receipt of documents.

I ordered a case of .22 ammo back in early September ... they don't give you any clue as to when it will ship, but routine purchasers indicate they take orders, order the ammo and ship when they get it. Best estimate is it will arrive sometime after the 1st of the year, a 4-6 month lead time is typical.

Good value and for a good cause too

I just did this recently ... requirements are outlined very specifically here:

I provided all of the necessary documents via photos taken with phone and emailed.

They are slow to respond, it took a week or so for acknowledgment of my application and receipt of documents.

I ordered a case of .22 ammo back in early September ... they don't give you any clue as to when it will ship, but routine purchasers indicate they take orders, order the ammo and ship when they get it. Best estimate is it will arrive sometime after the 1st of the year, a 4-6 month lead time is typical.

Good value and for a good cause too
They are really busy processing orders.
I placed an order Sept 09 , got it Oct 12.
My last order before that took 5-6 weeks.
Most of the guys at the club seem to get their orders in 5-7 weeks.
Worth the wait.
Best,
Gary

That's really valuable, current information - thanks for sharing Gary. My order was placed 9/27, so maybe I'll be coming up soon ... oh boy!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top