JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
While I'd like to acquire such a treasure, the effort of reading thru the instructions fatigued me so much I was unable to complete the process.

Congratulations on yours though.

I don't have a problem with the process.
I have a problem with cost VS. value.

Now G.I. 1911's and A1's vary in both cost and availability depending on where you live in the states.
I only know prices here in the NW so $1000 may be a decent price in your neck of the woods for a mix Master.

But not mine.

I have passed up many 1911 mix masters for less than $1000.[ That's after I explain to the seller what they have.]
Almost bought a very nice 1918 Colt 1911 with original finish and a replacement Barrel. But the $1000 asking was not there in my eyes.

If your in the market. I would suggest you pay a little more. Say in the $1500 to $2000 dollar range and get a Correct 1911A1.
Most folks here [The Northwest] don't know the difference, or really what they have? And ask correct gun prices to start with anyways.

And It will be easier to get your money back. Or even make some. ;)

For a $1000 bucks I'd sell my 1944 Remington Rand Velzey reparked.
It's all original except a taller rear sight I installed to raise the point of aim and I still have the old rear sight.

remington rand 001.JPG

remington rand 002.JPG

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class