JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I decided to put a Holosun ACSS red dot (HS503G) with the low mount on a Strike R.EX riser without the spacer, backed by a MBUS poly sight set on the M10X rail for now. The MBUS do not co-witness, more like top 1/3. I installed a half inch riser on the Zhukov stock for cheek vs. chin weld. I have a 3x32 Nikon P223 in medium Warne Q.D. rings that I can swap, but I need to sight everything in properly. The rail on the M10x is .4" higher than AR height. I'm considering a pair of Troy Micro buis, and possibly an AD CSAT qd H1/T1 mount for the HS503G. The M10x is very smooth, and very accurate. I do not have any targets to show for MOA, but I easily bounced a few small, empty orange cannisters around at will at 70-90yds with just the mbus sights. (yes, I picked up the junk others left behind after I used it as targets) I have had one malfunction, I believe was caused by weak ammo, Wolf Mil. Classic that did not fully cycle created a case over bolt jam, which was no fun to clear.