JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Tualatin
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Like new.

Cloud Defensive Rein Micro weapon light. Comes with all original packaging and tape switch. Color is bazooka green. Will include an arisaka pic mount as well.

Only reason I am selling is due to the fact I am changing out lights. I have over $400.00 in this set up.

May possibly trade for a Surefire X300U-B. Depending on condition + cash.

Or

PMM barrel and comp for a 3.9in (compact) Sig P320. May add cash on my end.

389B9136-3912-4495-9254-7E55A8847029.jpeg 07978DA9-60F1-4C0D-8825-0EA0E880949E.jpeg 87ECC749-F8D4-48A7-B982-006918BA0EE2.jpeg 623E829E-935C-4F04-ADFC-667E4B1A0E43.jpeg 48FE7005-E07D-4FA1-BB80-9657F0A37042.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Fantastic lights! I run one of these, an OWL, MCH, and their Rein 2.0. Hard to believe for the fan boys out there, but these are as good/better than the surefire options.

Fantastic lights! I run one of these, an OWL, MCH, and their Rein 2.0. Hard to believe for the fan boys out there, but these are as good/better than the surefire options.
I like the look of the 2.0 much better. I wanna get my hands on a MCH in the future. I have never had a bad experience with CD.

I like the look of the 2.0 much better. I wanna get my hands on a MCH in the future. I have never had a bad experience with CD.
The head is interchangeable with the 1. I don't know if it's an option to buy a la carte yet but it will be at some point. I EDC the HC MCH working on elevators and it's the first light I've ever had that can penetrate further than my eyes can clearly see. It is bright as hell, and incredibly light.

The head is interchangeable with the 1. I don't know if it's an option to buy a la carte yet but it will be at some point. I EDC the HC MCH working on elevators and it's the first light I've ever had that can penetrate further than my eyes can clearly see. It is bright as hell, and incredibly light.
Yup I want it for EDC. Currently have a smaller streamlight. It works but it doesn't even come close to comparison

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top