JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a NIB Remington tactical 700P LTR chambered in .308/7.62 with 20" fluted barrel and new xmark pro trigger. I have 2 of these and built up the other one so this has just been sitting here taking up space. It has the HS Precision stock as well for those that do not know.

Might except trades for AR's but must be stock built and new or very new. Can add cash if needed also looking for AR10's. That means Armalite on the top of my list.

It is an excellent gun and shoots .5 or better because my R5, 700P, and Sendaro SF does as well. I would keep it buy getting the XCR tactical and need more room

Price of the NIB rifle is $900. Pics will be sent to serious buyers or you can look at it. You would not be dissapointed.

Any questions just ask.

Thanks,

Scott

Last Edited:
PH,

You know me and I would not lie. Look at my ratings and they say it all. Just kidding and will try to post tomorrow. It is an awesome gun with not one mark on it. I will get those posted though.

All PM's answered as well.

Thanks,

Scott

[-=(_)=-]

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.