JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
92fs 9mm. Chrome lined barrel. 2-15round mags. Older gun no plastic parts like triger,safty,guide rod,mag relese. $600
Please PM with Offers and questions. No Trades! So that means they better be cool offers! I know your gona make them anyways [I do it too :s0123:].

Actually, most of those parts are polymer coated metal to reduce friction. The guide rod can be all polymer and has been found to be just as adequate if not better than an all-metal guide rod.

I know but some folks don't like plastic. Wait? Some folks will not own a plastic gun, and will just about start a fight with you If you say that a plastic gun is even a gun! So I offered up an all metal handgun.
Me? I like plastic guns just fine. I have a glock and a squirt gun. Neither one has jamed on me. Though the squirt gun did dribble once on me. Still I'm keeping my M9 with the plastic bits. But would let that one go if sombody prefers it. I don't need both.

I would own another Sig Sauer or FNH Polymer pistol in a heartbeat. Polymer does not mean junk, only lighter in weight. I've not owned a Glock as I think they are fugly but I have to admit, I'd own a G26 or G27. I currently have a Beretta 96 (and a SW6906) and it (the Beretta) did have a Polymer Guide Rod but I swapped it out for an all metal one. It added 18g of weight as I recall.

Thats not "plastic", thats "military grade polymer" lol............. Oh, and I have a Ted Williams Model 100 in 30-30, huh huh? It was made when they still used solid pins so.........

I just like all guns that are good quality. I love my Glocks and DX's. I do get a kick out of folks that don't. I lack the energy to ride around lanceing windmills. But progress often runs ahead of most men. Wich is funny because I'm so out of touch with whats new! And even though I'm older, I almost allways like new technology. Guns, cars and most other stuff. The lines of a women are about the only thing that comes to mind that needs no improvement! Oh lord! I hope I did not just come full circle. Cherry 2000 comes to mind.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.