JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Fairview
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello. I purchased this glock 17 with plans to build a race/range gun. I ended up going a different direction and won't be using this.

I bought it used and unsure of round count, but its in great condition and doesn't show signs of wear on the slide or frame.

I shot a few magazines through it last weekend and runs fine. It has a glock adjustable rear sight as well.

Comes with 4 glock 17, 17rd magazines.

Looking for Oregon resident sales only. If you're interested, we can meet at a local FFL to see the firearm and purchase/transfer.

Firm on $350 for everything, you pay background check/transfer fee. Feel free to PM me with any questions. Thank you.

20231204_164943.jpg 20231204_165344.jpg 20231204_165351.jpg 20231204_165329.jpg 20231204_165125.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
It looks like there's some damage to the rear plate. Did the previous owner try to take it apart without releasing spring tension? Any other damage?

Hello. Its pending sale right now.

I'm not sure about the back plate, I notice that now that it looks like someone pried on it. The slide doesn't show any scratches around this area which is weird, maybe someone threw a crappy back plate in it? I'll take it apart tonight and investigate. Thanks for mentioning it!

Is this still available? What was determined about the damage to the back plate?
Hello. I removed the back plate and inspected the sleeve/components. Luckily whoever was trying to remove the back plate wasn't able to get it off and didn't break anything, I've already replaced the back plate. The previous buyer and I couldn't work out a time to meet with our schedules and my wife told me to just keep it. I'm open either way if anyone wants to purchase it, or I just keep it. Oregon buyers preferred still as the previous buyer was Washington and part of why we couldn't make timing work with our schedules.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.