JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
No offense dude.. But A glock hasn't been $350 for almost 8 years.. Pre-crazy pricing would put a gen 4 glock 17 at around $600 and a gen 3 around $500, and that was a couple years ago. DPMS was ridiculously low before this, but why would you get pre-crazy trade prices? A good deal for them now $750, but chances are you can't get one for less than $1000. I could see asking for a reasonable $750 trade price for dpms nowadays. Obviously you're going to do what you're going to do. I'm just trying to help, in that being more realistic about the prices will make it easier for you to get the things you need. Because I don't know why I would trade you my DPMS 5.56 at a value of $580, when I could easily sell it for $900+.

No offense dude.. But A glock hasn't been $350 for almost 8 years.. Pre-crazy pricing would put a gen 4 glock 17 at around $600 and a gen 3 around $500, and that was a couple years ago. DPMS was ridiculously low before this, but why would you get pre-crazy trade prices? A good deal for them now $750, but chances are you can't get one for less than $1000. I could see asking for a reasonable $750 trade price for dpms nowadays. Obviously you're going to do what you're going to do. I'm just trying to help, in that being more realistic about the prices will make it easier for you to get the things you need. Because I don't know why I would trade you my DPMS 5.56 at a value of $580, when I could easily sell it for $900+.

You didn't get it.

In October, his rifle was worth between $1300-1400. People are selling them for $2000+.
His post is suggesting trades should be priced from the same time period to equal his trade.

I do slightly disagree with his trade value prices. You couldn't even find used Glock 22 police trade-ins for $350 in 2012. Cheapest good condition Glocks were at least $100 more, and that was getting a deal.

Good luck though man, I've been trying to trade my POF .308 at October priced trades, and all I get are idiots trying to buy it from me for my trade value (Even with it clearly in my ad several times, no outright sales), or offering complete crap that might have fetched a Gun Broker sale during the peak of the panic at half of my pre-panic value.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.