JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
City
Aloha
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Well, I'm getting older and my knees aren't good for much more than to and from to the grocery store a third of a mile or so away, or taking the dogs for a once around the neighborhood. So I'm getting rid of some old backpacks that I haven't used in forever. Portland area buyers ONLY please - these would cost as much or more to ship than I'm asking for them, and besides that I don't have any containers big enough to ship them in.

REI external frame pack.
This is at least 30 years old, but only got used a handful of times. It's in excellent shape, no rips or holes or old smells. The main compartment measures 24" x 15", with a divider across it at the top of the red front panel. The lower part is 11" and the top is 13". The two upper side pockets are 9" x 6" x 2.5". The lower side pockets are 8" x 6" x 2.5". There are two lashing points for web straps on the top of the pack and one just above each of the upper side pockets. Asking $25.
REI_Closed.jpg REI_Open.jpg REI_Back.jpg

North Face Snow Leopard internal frame pack
Also 30-some years old. I used this for a while when I was into cross-county skiing in the mid-1980s. It has some wear and degradation (flaking) of the waterproofing around the top opening where the drawstring closure is (3rd photo). Otherwise it's also in very good condition. There are vertical zippers on both sides that run nearly the height of the pack. Height of the pack is about 30", width about 12-13" (slightly narrower at the top than the bottom). Asking $40.
SL_Front.jpg SL_Back.jpg SL_Top.jpg

Mil surplus Large ALICE pack
This is newer than the other two and really never got used. It may be a little dusty from sitting but otherwise nearly new. I've taped the quick-release buckles on the shoulder straps to prevent them coming loose accidentally, you can see the duct tape in the 3rd photo. The main compartment on this measures about 20" x 15" x 8". The three upper outside pockets are 7" x 3". The outer lower pockets are 9" x 5" x 4" and the larger lower center pocket is 9" x 8" x 4". The frame, shoulder straps and hip belt are included. Asking $50 for the whole thing.
AliceClosed.jpg AliceOpen.jpg AliceRear.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Huh, I'd never heard of them. I am actually considering, if they don't sell here, finding some outdoor program for kids/teens that could use them, and just donating them. Primarily I just want to get rid of them because I don't use them and they're taking up space.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top