Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Classifieds...

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by e55komp, Apr 27, 2013.

1. e55komp

e55komp tacoma Member

Im skimming through all the classifieds right now and im wondering who is in charge of deleting all of the sold or please remove threads in the classified section. Do they need help i could donate some time to kill a bunch of the threads especially when the posters didnt close them properly.

2. jordanka16

jordanka16 Albany, OR Active Member

The threads aren't normally deleted. People are supposed to close the threads then they fade into obscurity. People don't do it right because they aren't reading the rules I suspect.

3. jrprich

jrprich PNW Well-Known Member

And lots of readers like to see what different items sold for

4. DieselScout

DieselScout S Clackamas County Well-Known Member

Also the State searches are still messed up and pulling older ads, most of which are sold and closed. So, if you are using the state searches that is all you are going to see.

5. e55komp

e55komp tacoma Member

but thats the thing... you dont see what they sold for, most ads get completely erased and the fact is you dont know what the deal was, you only know the asking price. there are 500+ pages to go through and by page 7, 1/2 are sold on each page, I purpose sold items be deleted so when people dont bump a post you can still go back and see whats available.

6. theduke

theduke NW Member

No No No.. Its so much nicer when they Bump their ad to say SOLD ...and delete all the info in the Ad.

I agree...........DELETE ALL sold or inactive ads.

In " other" Forums with some discipline......Prices remain & members Close their Threads