JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Im skimming through all the classifieds right now and im wondering who is in charge of deleting all of the sold or please remove threads in the classified section. Do they need help i could donate some time to kill a bunch of the threads especially when the posters didnt close them properly.

The threads aren't normally deleted. People are supposed to close the threads then they fade into obscurity. People don't do it right because they aren't reading the rules I suspect.

but thats the thing... you dont see what they sold for, most ads get completely erased and the fact is you dont know what the deal was, you only know the asking price. there are 500+ pages to go through and by page 7, 1/2 are sold on each page, I purpose sold items be deleted so when people dont bump a post you can still go back and see whats available.

but thats the thing... you dont see what they sold for, most ads get completely erased and the fact is you dont know what the deal was, you only know the asking price. there are 500+ pages to go through and by page 7, 1/2 are sold on each page, I purpose sold items be deleted so when people dont bump a post you can still go back and see whats available.

No No No.. Its so much nicer when they Bump their ad to say SOLD ...and delete all the info in the Ad.

I agree...........DELETE ALL sold or inactive ads.

In " other" Forums with some discipline......Prices remain & members Close their Threads

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top