JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold

Here's a classic beautiful older model (pinned barrel, recessed cylinder, no lock) in excellent condition.

This jewel comes with an extra Pachmayr grip and a S&W box that is not original to this gun but contains the manual and other paperwork for a Model 66. It's a really sweet revolver that is getting harder to find all the time. If you've wanted one, here's your chance to get one in great condition!

My crappy photos don't do it justice, but they're the best I can manage.

Asking $595. 66-all.jpg 66-left.jpg 66-right.jpg 66-cocked.jpg

Last Edited:
Thanks guys, good to see appreciation for a quality revolver.... :D

If that ice storm last winter hadn't caused the need for a new roof & gutters it wouldn't even be up for sale, along with a few other treasured items.

Here's a classic beautiful older model (pinned barrel, recessed cylinder, no lock) in excellent condition.

This jewel comes with an extra Pachmayr grip and a S&W box that is not original to this gun but contains the manual and other paperwork for a Model 66. It's a really sweet revolver that is getting harder to find all the time. If you've wanted one, here's your chance to get one in great condition!

My crappy photos don't do it justice, but they're the best I can manage.

Asking $595.View attachment 384067 View attachment 384070 View attachment 384073 View attachment 384074

This one has sold guys, thanks for looking. ;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.