JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I've got a little piece of history for sale. It's a 1965 10/22 with the finger groove stock and it comes with two magazines, a full leather scabbard, and I'll toss in a couple boxes of CCI mini mags. The rifle is all original, no warning stamp on the barrel and the stock does show it's age. It looks like it was a saddle gun. The action is flawless and the bore is clean and bright. Surprisingly so for a 10/22 of this vintage. This will make an awesome addition to a serious collectors inventory.

the stock dings are mostly on one side and someone with a bit of woodworking skills could recondition the stock to near perfect condition. The wood itself is beautiful, the pictures don't do it justice.

I took it apart, sans the butt plate, and thoroughly cleaned and oiled it. The action is fantastic, as is the rifling. This is a shooter with little internal wear. It'll make someone very happy. Sights are also all original. It's a true classic. I'm asking $300, but I'm open to offers. I'm in Eugene and you'll have to meet me here.

10-22008_zps7522a85b.jpg 10-22015_zps7d788a6e.jpg 10-22009_zpsd9c5b680.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top