JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll be there! I'll have a table up by the front wall, with 1911 stuff. Roy will be there too with his AR-15 uppers and parts.

Should be way better than the Longview show. That weekend was kinda split up, some people went to Shelton show. Some went to Albany show.

This one should be a big one. Hope to see lots of NWFA members there. Thanks Coctailer!

I'll be there! I'll have a table up by the front wall, with 1911 stuff. Roy will be there too with his AR-15 uppers and parts.

Should be way better than the Longview show. That weekend was kinda split up, some people went to Shelton show. Some went to Albany show.

This one should be a big one. Hope to see lots of NWFA members there. Thanks Coctailer!

No Arby's nearby though.:s0114::s0114:

Can't beat the 3 beef and cheddars for $5. Keeps us big boys going. I'm pretty sure I can get my wife to deliver Burgerville! Depends on how many guns we sell, maybe have to bring a sack lunch.:s0114:

What are the logistics for an Orygunian wanting to buy a firearm at the show in WA? Or should I save the gas money? (I'm having daydreams about a semi-auto shotty from the Albany show yesterday, but didn't purchase...had the wifey looking over my shoulder!)
Also,
does WA have rules about buying a short barrelled upper? (no FFL req'd in OR.)
thanx!

What are the logistics for an Orygunian wanting to buy a firearm at the show in WA? Or should I save the gas money? (I'm having daydreams about a semi-auto shotty from the Albany show yesterday, but didn't purchase...had the wifey looking over my shoulder!)
Also,
does WA have rules about buying a short barrelled upper? (no FFL req'd in OR.)
thanx!

No problem. Just can't buy handguns unless they are transferred to you in Oregon.
Rifles, shottys, short barreled uppers are all OK to buy.

I'm going to try and make this one. There's a couple things I want to look for, and I've got a buddy that's looking to buy a new gun so I'll try and drag him along.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top