JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I fought in a war so all could speak their minds. No thank you's required. Most Leo's are average. A few excel, a few should be in prison. Duh, pretty much like the rest of us. Regardless how you feel about them, they will respond when you call. Can you say the same?

I fought in a war so all could speak their minds. No thank you's required. Most Leo's are average. A few excel, a few should be in prison. Duh, pretty much like the rest of us. Regardless how you feel about them, they will respond when you call. Can you say the same?

We also fought a war to shut up marxists and communists,

but as for LE's
Yes and Yes and Yes and have done so.

Please keep in mind, that Currently, TEXAS is being inundated with Progressives, in a project titled "Target Texas" to change it to be progressive centered.

One tactic they are using is the "phones" calling LEO's to show ~fear~ Of the evil OC Laws... He/She Has a Gulp, GUN!!!!

Philip

Hopefully the dispatcher will eventually be authorized to begin using some common sense,
as in informing callers that it is perfectly legal to have said gun over the phone.

Until cops act to remove the bad apples instead of protecting them they will get no respect.

This.

Cops need to be held accountable to law just like everyone else, in fact, even more so as enforcers.
Seems like their standards of conduct have gone down the toilet with the rest of society . . . or maybe it's just the pool they are drawing from.
Respect is earned, not taken, and they'll get my respect when they've earned it.

No, I never said ALL leos should enjoy a naturist view. I stated that ones violating someones constitutional rights should..
Your right, I'm not contesting that just your over all attitude to a LEO regardless of their true character.

Leos are jackboot thugs empowered and entitled by the state. They are the faithful beast lapdogs of politicians
This is a statement where without exception you effectively say "ALL Leos are jackboot thugs empowered and entitled by the state. They are the faithful beast lapdogs of politicians" This is a biased, untrue, paranoid view.

I don't mind hearing what you say; there is no need to mute you. I couldn't give 2 flicks of a finger about how you think. I only intend to enrich the forum with a view that LEO's are nothing more than people, people that deal with more than you do on a regular basis. That being said, I'm not asking for leniency for their actions. I'm only saying don't judge the basket by the numb sculls in this video. If you don't strive for positive interaction with LEO's just like with anyone else... you won't have any.

As for the auto correct systems within NW Firearms: if you think I was complaining to you then you are sorely mistaken. If you think I was even "BUBBLEBUMING" (direct quote from you) at all your sorely mistaken. Ironically, you don't seem to have the forethought that the censor might censor your words either.
if you've got something you want to say be a man, grow a pair and say it. I don't care how, find a way.
Come on dude! I expected more from you, I mean if you expect to be able to call me a man lacking in manliness, and manliness in your elevated opinion is tied to "getting around the NW Firearms PC filter" then you sir, have failed too.
But don't go BUBBLEBUMING.

Man, it's childish.

Disclaimer: I grew up around LEO's Dad was County and two cousins I grew up with were city.

I was encouraged to go that route but knew I didn't have what it takes, I would have brought it home with me every night like they did after dealing with the darkest mankind had to offer every day.

I worked for a contactor years ago that freakin' hated cops, but at the same time I couldn't help but notice he was always braking or bending the law, Hello?

A lot of how we feel about cops may be from previous encounters, one cop having a bad day and they all are corrupt.

I've never had one bad encounter but rather the opposite, no ticket when I deserved one many times etc.

With regard to the OP's post regarding CJ's encounter?

He didn't pass the 15 second attitude check

Officer: where are you going?

CJ: Does it matter??

How would it have turned out if he just said: My Son and I are on a hike for his Eagle Scout badge?

Asked for ID: No problem, here ya go officer

Officer: Be on your way and good luck with your badge kid!

More now than ever, we that enjoy 2A, hunting, conceal carry, competitive shooting are under attack Big Time.

So many Sheriff's accross the Country have banded together in SUPPORT of what we believe in and refused to enforce
nonsensical laws that will only harm the law abiding citizen.

As an individual they have but one vote as we do, but as an law enforcement organization nation wide they carry a lot of weight, we need to have their backs and they will have ours.

This whole "in your face, it's my right and I don't have to show you my ID walking thru downtown whatever" and I will do a "Gotcha" to be posted on Youtube puts both the officers AND us in a bad light.

As an EMT we were taught to Not enter a scene so as to not become a casuality ourselves. Wait for LEO's to secure the scene.

Every 57 minutes in America an officer won't becoming home to His/Her family

<broken link removed>

Flame suit on...

No matter the situation, be it LEO or otherwise...tis always better to take the high road.

What's that saying...after arguing with a fool long enough, those on the outside of the argument can't figure out who the real fool really is.

Ya just can't argue with stupid...

Disclaimer: I grew up around LEO's Dad was County and two cousins I grew up with were city.

I was encouraged to go that route but knew I didn't have what it takes, I would have brought it home with me every night like they did after dealing with the darkest mankind had to offer every day.

I worked for a contactor years ago that freakin' hated cops, but at the same time I couldn't help but notice he was always braking or bending the law, Hello?

A lot of how we feel about cops may be from previous encounters, one cop having a bad day and they all are corrupt.

I've never had one bad encounter but rather the opposite, no ticket when I deserved one many times etc.

With regard to the OP's post regarding CJ's encounter?

He didn't pass the 15 second attitude check

Officer: where are you going?

CJ: Does it matter??

How would it have turned out if he just said: My Son and I are on a hike for his Eagle Scout badge?

Asked for ID: No problem, here ya go officer

Officer: Be on your way and good luck with your badge kid!

More now than ever, we that enjoy 2A, hunting, conceal carry, competitive shooting are under attack Big Time.

So many Sheriff's accross the Country have banded together in SUPPORT of what we believe in and refused to enforce
nonsensical laws that will only harm the law abiding citizen.

As an individual they have but one vote as we do, but as an law enforcement organization nation wide they carry a lot of weight, we need to have their backs and they will have ours.

This whole "in your face, it's my right and I don't have to show you my ID walking thru downtown whatever" and I will do a "Gotcha" to be posted on Youtube puts both the officers AND us in a bad light.

As an EMT we were taught to Not enter a scene so as to not become a casuality ourselves. Wait for LEO's to secure the scene.

Every 57 minutes in America an officer won't becoming home to His/Her family

<broken link removed>

Flame suit on...

I believe you stated it extremely well.

More food for thought about CJ Grisham:

storm-warning-the-trial-and-conviction-of-cj-grisham

As for the debate about LEOs, I've had my share of encounters with both good and bad officers. I even have a couple of friends who are cops. I sympathize with both sides of the argument, because honestly nothing can screw up your day more than being wrongfully targeted by a bad cop. I've also encountered some good cops too.

I remember a particular instance where I was driving in downtown Seattle with my family when all of a sudden there was a loud CRACK and my driver side window completely exploded, shattering glass inside of the car. My first thought was, "Please Lord, let it be me who's been shot, not my wife or kids." Turns out that someone had thought it'd be funny to throw a rock the size of a baby's fist at my car from one of the upper windows. Lucky for me, a couple of Seattle PD happened to be nearby in their patrol car. They immediately ran out (remember, they didn't have any idea what had happened either), checked to make sure me and my family were OK, before stopping traffic to help pull our car over to the side of the road. After determining that we were OK, the police loaned me some gloves to help with picking the broken glass out of my car. They all stood watch around my family the whole time, just to make sure we weren't being targeted by some nutcase. They offered to fill out a report for us, but since it was rock that could have been thrown from any number of windows, I told them it was fine. They didn't have to stay around so long (after all, it was just a broken car window), but these guys were really humble, classy gentlemen who were genuinely concerned about me and my family.

"He didn't pass the 15 second attitude check

Officer: where are you going?"

Golden rule. The officer started with the wrong attitude not Grisham (and walked right up and started fondling the rifle). One has no legal obligation to answer any questions from a state agent let alone answer a question about where they are heading. The fact that we've been taught that its no big deal or that it is "reasonable" enough of a question has meant the state agents expect it, nay demand that the question be answered otherwise it becomes "contempt of cop".

"He didn't pass the 15 second attitude check

Officer: where are you going?"

Golden rule. The officer started with the wrong attitude not Grisham (and walked right up and started fondling the rifle). One has no legal obligation to answer any questions from a state agent let alone answer a question about where they are heading. The fact that we've been taught that its no big deal or that it is "reasonable" enough of a question has meant the state agents expect it, nay demand that the question be answered otherwise it becomes "contempt of cop".

Bu-bu-but if you just do everything an office tells you to do then everything will end up just swell. Rights? Who needs rights when you can just do what you're told? They job is so hard and stuff, we should just bend to their will.

The thing I love the most about this whole incident is the leo's apparent lack of knowledge about about the law and others' rights. I've always been told that ignorance of the law is no excuse for commiting a crime (whatever crime that may be) But that doesn't seem to apply to LE. I understand there are a lot of freakin' laws, but if part of your job is to uphold the laws, you REALLY should know what you're upholding!!

All he is saying is.
"Attitude begets Attitude"
They were both wrong in that respect.
All other things aside.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class