JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There are times when justifying actions in court are a lost cause. And it comes down to compliance or resistance. Who do you suppose made this same choice & did they choose compliance or resistance? I am glad they chose resistance. The guy in the case above was no less justified if he chose the same path but he didn't. He has chosen to accept the indignity of going through their appeals process, like millions of others have and do, even when it's so blatantly obvious the government is the only one that's wrong. That's a personal decision and I can't say he is wrong or right because it is his decision to make, not mine.

I'm not arguing that his choice was a right or wrong one... just that if you choose to shoot an officer (justified or unjustified) you'd better bet your bet your bottom dollar that your going to be defending yourself in court whether that is fair or not, just saying it's guna happen.

I myself would not let the LEO or anyone for that matter walk up and grab my gun to begin with, without knowing their intentions. All I'm saying is that I know a lot of LEO's and it has been my experience that most of them are not going to act like the individuals in this video. Or I would have been arrested countless times at the State Capital building.

Until cops act to remove the bad apples instead of protecting them they will get no respect.
I will show it once it is earned, but until that time I will consider them a danger to my liberty.

Please explain how to go about doing this? Its about as easy as getting anything done in D.C.

The same thing I guess would apply in any area of employment. You have a bad apple, what do ya do about it?
Take it up the chain of your supervisors, and if nothing gets done about it...then what do you do?

Easier said than done.

In the first video that the OP posted, the Sgt. arriving failed to properly supervise, and get a proper handle of what had occurred.

The video above is what is occurring more and more, which shows the lack of knowledge LE has on such matters...but I didn't watch all of it.

I'm not against open carry, but it should be done with care and caution to the location at hand.

We had a local person open carry on the sidewalk in front of an elementary school at the time that it was letting out for the day. He had no tie to the school, just walking by. It created a real mess...obviously from the recent school incidents.

Yep, folks are real nervous at the moment on both sides of the coin for 2A because of recent events.

I don't see a point of walking down the street with an AR just to exercise yer rights. You will draw attention to yourself in a wrong way...and yes, possibly get in an altercation with those in the LE world that lack the law knowledge and common sense.

You know those LE types are out there, by doing the above you'll bring them out of the woodwork quickly...and the game has now begun. As we have seen over and over, it may end badly, and you'll have no one to blame but yourself.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying one has to cower to what folks tend to think is the majority in the LE world...but...just because you can, doesn't mean you should. And yes that falls on both sides of the coin...citizen and LE alike.

copswhatpeoplethink_zpsa8bc7713.jpg

copswhatpeoplethink_zpsa8bc7713.jpg

That's awesome that he continues to confront and deny the officers asking for ID etc... Good for him.

It would be more awesome if anyone in his group could figure out
how to keep the camera pointed on the subject of the film...

I am all for Freedom, but I don't equate that to carrying a long gun in
a populated, peaceful town the way these folks are.
I hate authority
& most cops in general but I don't like the long gun carry away from the shooting
range area. Why isn't a handgun enough protection in this particular place?

I hate authority
& most cops in general but I don't like the long gun carry away from the shooting

What video were you watching?????
It sure looked like open countyside to me

I hate authority

It's long guns only for OC in Texas.

I hate authority

Please keep in mind, that Currently, TEXAS is being inundated with Progressives, in a project titled "Target Texas" to change it to be progressive centered.

One tactic they are using is the "phones" calling LEO's to show ~fear~ Of the evil OC Laws... He/She Has a Gulp, GUN!!!!

Philip

I'm not arguing that his choice was a right or wrong one... just that if you choose to shoot an officer (justified or unjustified) you'd better bet your bet your bottom dollar that your going to be defending yourself in court whether that is fair or not, just saying it's guna happen.

I myself would not let the LEO or anyone for that matter walk up and grab my gun to begin with, without knowing their intentions. All I'm saying is that I know a lot of LEO's and it has been my experience that most of them are not going to act like the individuals in this video. Or I would have been arrested countless times at the State Capital building.

Coming from a LEO background they prefer to operate with an element of surprise. They are trained to come at you sideways. Most times you wont even see it coming.

They are trained to win not fight fair. That includes lie, cheat and steal to get their way.

You are right. Just like I said, but not all being heroes is very different than saying that the whole pot is bad merely because of their profession as you stated. My wife owes her life to such individuals and to label the whole for the mistakes of the few is unjust and quite frankly retarded.

<broken link removed> found himself in a “dire situation” as I portrayed. The other 6 responding officers that responded did also only they walked away with their lives. You know what this guy did for a living? He was on the MRT unit. He was the guy you would talk to if you found yourself wanting to jump from a building. He was the guy that cared enough to take the job of trying to talk you down. I have worked with this man. He most certainly was not a “lapdog.” There are at least 20 other instances here in the valley in the past 3 years that I know about that involve people I volunteered for.
I’ve met my fair share of officers who did not act appropriately but being an officer is not about enforcing policy it’s about trying to encourage the populous to act civil so they don’t have to. That is the mentality that I have seen demonstrated over and over here in Oregon.

Not my intent. In fact only a fool would think that they could attempt to change your rudimentary, paranoid, prejudice. My only intent is to show others reading this that in my experiences LEO’s (as a whole) have sacrificed something that you have yet to sacrifice.

You know why I volunteer? I do it so that they can make the mistake of arresting without cause when it doesn’t matter. So, that they make the mistakes that they are going to make now when they can see “oh, that would have cost me my life” or “well I didn’t have any legal justification to do that.” Are you willing to complain about the issue but not be a part of a solution?

Again, if you think that LEO's should "enjoy the towns tallest tree" merely because they are LEO's then you can join them when the hanging starts.

Edit: Wow, didn't realize the level of PC this site is. Bubblegumed, in the first paragraph, was a word that was auto edited and is substituted for "slow or limited in intellectual or emotional development."

No, I never said ALL leos should enjoy a naturist view. I stated that ones violating someones constitutional rights should.. Unless to YOU that equates as all officers.. Then yes all of them.
However in my original post we both know what I said.
This is a public forum. If you and your leo buddies get butt-hurt because some of us patriots don't enjoy being extorted, taxed and violated by law enforcement..and say so bluntly, then feel free to put me on an ignore list you jackboot thug sympathizer.

I dislike and distrust law enforcement and see no need for them. Everyone here knows my opinion on the matter. However, aside from that I wish no average joe harm.

I don't advocate harming anyone without just cause..
I do however think that criminals and tyrants SHOULD see their evil deeds punished.. And not a god damn paid leave, tax dollar hired lawyer union backed early retirement like you suggested.

As for part of the solution, yes Ive got solutions.. But the government machine and our politicians would never relinquish the power they've gained over the years.. Nor would the entitled rogue leos out there either.

Auto correct/censoring or not, if you've got something you want to say be a man, grow a pair and say it. I don't care how, find a way. But don't go bubbleguming about how you want to say something to me but cant due to censorship.. Its childish.

As far as the censor ship iss ue if you have not figured out how to beat that, if truly needed, then maybe you should climb back on the Short Bus, and ask for some

Remedial As-sis-Tance.

Example, on a forum, long long ago, I was writing about James Murdock, who in the 1860's translated the Eastern Aramaic dialect of the New Testament. I write that, "Eastern Aramaic" & ~Dialect~ Which although is linguistically proper, is in fact known as the "Pe-shi-ta Syriac New Testament" Without the Dashes !!!! The Word Pes-shi-ta, no dashes, means Straight Truth, as like an arrow flies Straight to its target. But you can not WRITE Pe-shi-ta as a single word, because of it containing the four letters bubblegum. The word bubblegum is slang for fecal matter, but it is inappropriate for General Audiences.

If you really can not state what you want without the PC Police & Censorship, I truly feel sorry.

The short Bus for Remedial Re-training leaves every hour at four Minutes past...

Philip...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads