JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$120
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
KingChii 16L electric cigar humidor

• Temperature control for heating / cooling (54-74 temp range)
  • Spanish cedar wood shelves (bottom cabinet pulls out)
  • Approx 100 cigar capacity
  • Small water tray
  • 20"×9.8"×14.1"(DxWxH)

Includes two mini portable digital thermometer and hygrometers for independent temp and hymidity verification (in addition to the gauges built into the humidor)

Also includes about 1/3rd of a gallon of distilled water to get you started off keeping those cigars taken care of

This all works great. All told this is about a $200 value new. In mint condition. I am rehoming this because I am cutting back on my cigar smoking.

61b2IOQJoNL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 71QLonD5WFL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 717txOn17vL._AC_SL1500_.jpg tempImage1kLdbR.png tempImageMeXa31.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
KingChii 16L electric cigar humidor

• Temperature control for heating / cooling (54-74 temp range)
  • Spanish cedar wood shelves (bottom cabinet pulls out)
  • Approx 100 cigar capacity
  • Small water tray
  • 20"×9.8"×14.1"(DxWxH)

Includes two mini portable digital thermometer and hygrometers for independent temp and hymidity verification (in addition to the gauges built into the humidor)

Also includes about 1/3rd of a gallon of distilled water to get you started off keeping those cigars taken care of

This all works great. All told this is about a $200 value new. In mint condition. I am rehoming this because I am cutting back on my cigar smoking.

View attachment 1868017 View attachment 1868018 View attachment 1868019 View attachment 1868020 View attachment 1868021
Do you ever find yourself in Beaverton?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top