JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
... so says the headlines.

"Other places might offer a belt-fed Browning 1919. Heck, some might even offer a .50 caliber Browning Ma Deuce. But the Strip Gun Club is the only place you'll ever find those guns in a glorious chrome finish."

Shooting a Chrome .50 Cal Machine Gun on the Vegas Strip

"But, if you want a pro-tip, the single-lane side range is where the magic happens. That's where they bring out the big guns: the .50 cals."

"Barrett is fun to shoot a couple times, but my shoulder wouldn't be happy with me if I went on any longer than that. The chrome-plated Ma Deuce on the other hand? I could shoot that all-day long."

Video from Article on U-Tuby

Ol Ma -Duce saved my azz more then a few times:) nothing like bringing the rain from above with 850 rpm of 780 gr armor piercing incenderies:D makes bad guys wet them selves and run away screaming like little girly-men!
:s0014:

Ol Ma -Duce saved my azz more then a few times:) nothing like bringing the rain from above with 850 rpm of 780 gr armor piercing incenderies:D makes bad guys wet them selves and run away screaming like little girly-men!
:s0014:

That is, if they have any appendages left to run with! :D

Frankly, I was kinda bummed to see it chromed out. So much cooler in the classic finish. I'll bet it doesn't shoot any better at all with that shiny crap all over it.

Only the ones not yet hit can run, the rest are a big splat of parts! The media dosnt dare show the true destructive power of the mighty M-2!!!

Since I made the mistake years ago of not serving our country, I can only watch YT videos. I don't know why I enjoy seeing Taliban members literally exploded by MG's from Apaches, Cobras and Hercules........

But I do know why I enjoy shaking hands with every Veteran I know on Veteran's day.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top