JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
FN Herstal
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a complete light barrel Israeli FAL kit (does not include ATF upper receiver). Barrel is MINT. Includes multiples of many parts and a few different sized locking shoulders for correct headspacing. Will include some ammo, 5 20-rd mags, 2 30-rd mags I WILL NOT BE INCLUDING ANY MAGAZINES EXCEPT FOR THE 10-rd MAGAZINE, AND pin gauges (new complete set in original case). Full dust cover and stripper clip dust cover. All appropriate parts are Israeli cartouche marked. Includes brand-new Falcon Arms trigger kit.

EDIT:

I'm sorry folks, I don't seem to get notifications or emails of responses :-| I'm too old for this haha. I looked everywhere and unfortunately it does seem to be missing the bolt. Last I checked I could have sworn that it was in the sand-cut bolt carrier, but it is not there or any of my other boxes. This was left to me when my dad passed away and I am not super familiar with the kit. Original-style barrel, not DSA.

I apologize for the confusion. I can include a Rhodie lower w/ Rhodie grip, and demilled Rhodie upper to maintain the price.

185D5F20-0835-471A-8D52-3EBCD9C3432B.jpeg 354565E5-2E42-4236-A0FB-C70769F144FB.jpeg 124880A6-8D78-4BC1-AA5B-EAB8AB47EDDF.jpeg 547EB787-3913-4720-866E-60F60BCB02E0.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'm sorry folks, I don't seem to get notifications or emails of responses :-| I'm too old for this haha. I looked everywhere and unfortunately it does seem to be missing the bolt. Last I checked I could have sworn that it was in the sand-cut bolt carrier, but it is not there or any of my other boxes. This was left to me when my dad passed away and I am not super familiar with the kit. Original-style barrel, not DSA.

I apologize for the confusion. I can include a Rhodie lower w/ Rhodie grip, and demilled Rhodie upper to maintain the price.

Last Edited:
So mags are not included now? What is a 10 rd FAL mag? No bolt is a bummer. They are unobtainium right now and if you find them go for $300. Sand cut carrier is an inch (L1A1) part so original bolt/carrier are MIA.

So mags are not included now? What is a 10 rd FAL mag? No bolt is a bummer. They are unobtainium right now and if you find them go for $300. Sand cut carrier is an inch (L1A1) part so original bolt/carrier are MIA.
I was unaware that Washington passed a law limiting sale of mags over 10-rounds so I had to exclude them unfortunately.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top