JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The reality is the CLH stopped this creep from killing innocents, if not this time then on one of his next armed robberies down the road. Well done!
On the flip side though we get hit with another, "gun related death", for the anti's to add to their skewed stats.

Another poor victim of the evil gun owner. Can't our thugs go to work without worrying about getting shot?
As I'm always trying to explain to the smirking antis who parrot Obama's line " How do more guns stop gun violence?".

Thugs are a lot more likely to rob, mug, rape, KILL honest Citizens when they know the Laws have disarmed most of the law abiding.

Way better than any of those slick expensive NRA ads they have been showing to limited audiences!
If this could be shown on local News stations, MSNBC and maybe cartoon network or wherever Progressive anti-gun viewers get their entertainment, we wouldn't be losing.
Why can't the NRA or even OFF put a little money towards local ads like this blended with the Politicians names and contact info who are pushing for anti-gun laws?

I know it takes money but I see ads for local Restaurants and Businesses all the time so it can't be that costly!

Of course his step son is saying what a wonderful man he was and how the whole situation is "fishy".
And that his step father could not have gotten a gun if he wanted to (because of his criminal background).
Who is he kidding?

And it will go down in the ledger of Chicago deaths as a "homicide by gun."
And used against the legitimate issuance of CHLs.

And when brady and the bloomies and the SPLC count up shootings by CHL holders it will be in there too.
They've never heard of, nor understood the meaning of, "justifiable" when it comes to homicide(s).
Cuz they're just that way.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-chicago-concealed-carry-20151101-story.html

Several law enforcement sources said Gildersleeve had been holding a toy gun, and one source said it was a paintball gun.

Gildersleeve had a lengthy arrest history, including at least one for robbery, and was out on bond from an unrelated incident from Oct. 23, according to police.

"Something doesn't seem right," said Igbinosa Oronsaye, whose mother was married to Gildersleeve. "Reggie doesn't even own a gun. He couldn't own a gun if he wanted to."

Oronsaye said he wasn't convinced the shooter acted properly.

"Some people don't actually know how to use guns," he said. "They go to firing ranges, but it's not the same as a bullet going into someone's body, it's not the same as a bullet going into flesh. They should be able to wound first, kill next. He didn't deserve to get shot multiple times.

"Some people don't actually know how to use guns," he said. "They go to firing ranges, but it's not the same as a bullet going into someone's body, it's not the same as a bullet going into flesh. They should be able to wound first, kill next. He didn't deserve to get shot multiple times.

Like you???

Do these bubbleguming idiots think being shot somehow makes one incapable of shooting back? If I'm shooting at someone who has a gun, I'm discharging my weapon until they stop moving. Yea, fat lotta good a gun is gonna do you when you shoot them in the leg (as if) and they shoot YOU in the face.

Do these bubbleguming idiots think being shot somehow makes one incapable of shooting back? If I'm shooting at someone who has a gun, I'm discharging my weapon until they stop moving. Yea, fat lotta good a gun is gonna do you when you shoot them in the leg (as if) and they shoot YOU in the face.

Absolutely...it's the same when a rape victim tells the attacker to STOP. They always obey. :rolleyes:

These bubblegum people drive me nuts. Bring back the old west i say. Hang'em high.
I should become a judge...

Case #1:
-the accused is suspected of rape
VERDICT: Hang 'em

Case #2:
-the accused is suspected of home invasion
VERDICT: Hang 'em

Case #3
-the accused is suspected of being a hipster
VERDICT: Give him a whooping and teach him proper clothing guidelines. :D

To the antis who defend this Thug saying it was only a fake gun, he wasn't going to kill anybody.

BS, the creep forced the CLH to make a bold brave decision. Act on what any normal person would perceive as a deadly threat to himself and others.

Discharging a gun in a situation like that could have harmed innocents. In that respect the Thug endangered lives by using his fake gun to rob the place.

He deserved what he got IMO and thank God the CLH aimed well and no one else was hurt.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top