Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Chinese Tokerav $210

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by cbdolphin, May 15, 2010.

1. cbdolphin

cbdolphin Corvallis, OR WTB Spikes Tactical Lowers, cash in hand!

First off, I have a 2nd Gen GLock 19 with 2 15 round non drop free magazines. THey also come with +2 mag extensions (not installed).

Looking to trade for a more conealable kel-tec p-11 or something similar+cash, depending on handgun. Will consider a trade for a shotgun,+ cash depending on gun. Will also consider partial trade for a hi-point in .45 for either gun.

I forgot to mention, the gun had a "Clip Draw" installed (which would be included, I just took off because I have a leather holster for it) so the backplate has two small drill/tapped holes in it. Does not effect the gun whatsoever. I can put it on for you if you would like.

Link to clipdraw http://www.clipdraw.com/store/index.php?rn=392&action=show_detail

Cash Price $400

glock3.jpg
    glock2s.jpg
    glockq.jpg

Then I have a Chinese Norcino 213 Tokearv chambered in 9mm (you can also buy a barrel to convert it to 7.62x25 and have both options). Includes 1 8 round mag.

tokt.jpg
    tok2e.jpg
    tok3.jpg

I'm asking 210 OBO, will consider trade for Hi-point in .45

If you want to buy the Tok and SKS I am selling, I will drop the price down to 435 for both.

The SKS is here http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31563

If you purchase the Glock, I will sell 650 rounds of factory ammo (Federal/WWB) for an additional 100. Will not sale seperately until GLock is gone.

2. .45's and .38's

.45's and .38's Happy Valley OR Well-Known Member

Trade offer sent on the tok :)

3. dragonsden73

dragonsden73 Salem, Oregun Active Member

PM sent

4. cbdolphin

all pms replied too

5. HankDiesel

HankDiesel Oregon Member

PM sent

6. cbdolphin

Pm replied too, still available.

7. MountainBear

MountainBear Sweet Home, OR Well-Known Member

PM sent on Glock...

8. SRT4LIFE

SRT4LIFE Columbia County OR New Member

How about all 3 guns for a MAK 90 or Romy G AK47 and 3.5 Mossberg 835 also have 75 round drum and a few mags to throw in.

9. cbdolphin

Wish you would have offered that yesterday but the SKS and Glock were both traded/sold in the last 24 hours.

10. SRT4LIFE

SRT4LIFE Columbia County OR New Member

Well anything else u are wanting to part with and what deal you want to work on that tokarev and how many mags with that

11. cbdolphin

I've actually traded/sold everything I'm looking to get rid of, except for the Tok atm.

It comes with 1 mag.

12. HUAC

HUAC pnw Member

does this one have the 7.62 slide (ejection port sized to allow proper ejection of 7.62x25 ammo) or is it the 9mm slide with the smaller ejection port that you usually find on the norinco 9mm tokarev's? The 9mm slide would have to be altered or replaced to use 7.62 tok ammo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.