JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Norinco
Caliber
7.62x25mm
City
Corvallis
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale I have a Chinese Type 54 Tokarev pistol with four Soviet surplus magazines and over 500 rounds of 7.62x25 ammo. Gun is in excellent condition with a bright and shiny bore. The ammo is Yugoslavian and Romanian surplus so it is corrosive but I have never had issues with it firing. Not currently interested in trades. If you have any questions please ask and thank you for looking.

Zn-9CYvb.jpg ErAdg89C.jpg OJ1CRs2h.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
For sale I have a Chinese Type 54 Tokarev pistol with four Soviet surplus magazines and over 500 rounds of 7.62x25 ammo. Gun is in excellent condition with a bright and shiny bore. The ammo is Yugoslavian and Romanian surplus so it is corrosive but I have never had issues with it firing. Not currently interested in trades. If you have any questions please ask and thank you for looking.

View attachment 1297593View attachment 1297591View attachment 1297592
Pics of the bore?

View attachment 1297593View attachment 1297591View attachment 1297592
Do you know if its commercial or military? Or pics of any markings

It's military, has the Chinese "Type 54" characters on the slide. Other than that there's a small import mark on the underside of the fram near the muzzle. It was likely military aid to either Vietnam or Albania back in the day.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top