JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So after picking up a factory 33rd mag I found this deal on Botach <broken link removed> and picked up 3 ($18 shipping made it less of a great deal) and I have played with them a bit, they aren't as good of quality as factory glock, and there was a ton of plastic flash sticking out inside the metal lining of the mags, the feed lips looked like poop. However two of them functioned perfectly without even cleaning up these issues. The 3rd has jammed all three times I have tried it. I am done with it. After the first time I looked closer and pulled it apart and found all the flash. So I cleaned up all 3, and this one is still a problem. So at this point I think its going away, anyone have any good ideas to make it reliable? I'd gladly trade it for a factory 17rd mag if someone else wanted it, but I can't see selling it otherwise. I have cleaned it up as much as I think its going to get, I've even given it some silicone lube.

I didn't know that china was making them too.
I do have a stack of korean glock mag copies for my sub 2000, and I found it best to pull them apart right out of the brown paper bag they come in and to file off the overmolded plastic slag inside and then dry spray lube them with LPS moly spray, both the follower and the inside of the magazine.
They all run fine now, no hitches.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top