JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was just cruising around the web and happen to stop by and check out the Northwestern part of the country. I am primarily a Glock person and always looking for another one to add to the safe. I am both retired and disabled. (I no longer shoot but more of a collector). I like to keep up on current gun news.

Welcome. CZ Shadow...do not touch one or shoot one or you will no longer be primarily a Glock person...as I once was. :)

Welcome from a little place called Beaverton, OR.
I once rode my motorcycle through Wisconsin. Spent a week in Eagle River one day. Look forward to going back.

Cheers.
PS- cheese curds ROCK!

Thanks for the welcome to the site. I always wanted to hike out west but unfortunately work and family came first and most of our vacations were more local. I believe wis-dells was the major attraction for us.

I was just cruising around the web and happen to stop by and check out the Northwestern part of the country. I am primarily a Glock person and always looking for another one to add to the safe. I am both retired and disabled. (I no longer shoot but more of a collector). I like to keep up on current gun news.
oh no another cheese head come on man I already have enough of those around me lol here's the youngest one my niece I don't have pictures of the rest lol but welcome anyway HEHEH I told her she looks better in camo than she does in that Jersey IMAG0547.jpg IMAG0727.jpg

I also got this I promise you'll never catch a fish IMAG0292.jpg but seriously welcome to the site like they said above lots of kind hearted ribbing be prepared

I keep forgetting that I am in Wisconsin and your on the west coast so some of my comments are off a little, exp; I don't have to show id to purchase from a gun show and I believe you do ?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top