JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was just cruising around the web and happen to stop by and check out the Northwestern part of the country. I am primarily a Glock person and always looking for another one to add to the safe. I am both retired and disabled. (I no longer shoot but more of a collector). I like to keep up on current gun news.

Welcome. CZ Shadow...do not touch one or shoot one or you will no longer be primarily a Glock person...as I once was. :)

Welcome from a little place called Beaverton, OR.
I once rode my motorcycle through Wisconsin. Spent a week in Eagle River one day. Look forward to going back.

Cheers.
PS- cheese curds ROCK!

Thanks for the welcome to the site. I always wanted to hike out west but unfortunately work and family came first and most of our vacations were more local. I believe wis-dells was the major attraction for us.

I was just cruising around the web and happen to stop by and check out the Northwestern part of the country. I am primarily a Glock person and always looking for another one to add to the safe. I am both retired and disabled. (I no longer shoot but more of a collector). I like to keep up on current gun news.
oh no another cheese head come on man I already have enough of those around me lol here's the youngest one my niece I don't have pictures of the rest lol but welcome anyway HEHEH I told her she looks better in camo than she does in that Jersey IMAG0547.jpg IMAG0727.jpg

I also got this I promise you'll never catch a fish IMAG0292.jpg but seriously welcome to the site like they said above lots of kind hearted ribbing be prepared

I keep forgetting that I am in Wisconsin and your on the west coast so some of my comments are off a little, exp; I don't have to show id to purchase from a gun show and I believe you do ?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top