JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Family Friend gave these to me. Many of them are paper. That's likely pre 1960

8B2439F4-9022-46AD-BDD2-1DA9C5CDD1CC.jpeg 47D7A254-91A1-4130-B160-288141AC9FA0.jpeg CECE88DF-B3BC-47AF-AFD5-35898B10C200.jpeg

I love old ammo! Thanks for the pics!

Small word, I was in bend yesterday. What happened to Trigger Happy Guns down the road from the school? That was one of my favorite shops in bend!

I love old ammo! Thanks for the pics!

Small word, I was in bend yesterday. What happened to Trigger Happy Guns down the road from the school? That was one of my favorite shops in bend!
Shops are struggling because they can't get any inventory in to sell. I'm not sure that's what happened to them but I've heard a few others locally say that

Be careful, for some members, these are not old. For me, all brass cases are old. I grew up with paper cases.
I've got a bunch of berdan and boxer primed brass case 12 and 20ga. It's neat stuff! Some is primed and ready to go and some is ready for primers. I've been told the cowboy action guys really like those.

Shops are struggling because they can't get any inventory in to sell. I'm not sure that's what happened to them but I've heard a few others locally say that
That sucks. I loved their random magazine bins. Last time I was in there it was pretty packed! Wonder if some snowflake decided they didn't like guns and used the weaponized osha against them.

I did find Deschutes arms. Neat little shop!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top