JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Just looking for something for my son and I to have fun with. Let me know what you have. Looking for a bolt or a single shot, but anything will be considered. You know you have that old beater .22 that's just taking up valuable space in the safe! Let me know. Broken or project guns are great as well! Let me know what you have.
Thanks!
-Adam

I have a Marlin Model 70P "Papoose" that I was working on as a project. Got the wood sanded down and texture paint applied, removed the blueing and attempted my first duracoating adventure (looks pretty good, but I think I want to try it again). The trigger guard was the old style two piece metal deal that looked aweful, so I replaced it with the newer model, had to router out the stock for it to fit (filled it in once it was done), looks pretty nice. Also bought a new hooded front sight that I installed. Looks pretty darned good, but when I went to shoot it the first shot would fire but the shell didn't eject fully. Tried a couple of things, couldn't do much without tools in the woods. Anyway, I haven't monkeyed with it since. Have the bag, and barrel tool. Really a neat little gun if you want to take the time to get it shooting right.

Just tryin' to help chief. Not my ads but I came across them.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.