JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
I am looking for a cheap AK 47. Project gun, broken furniture, sat in the safe forever, anything. Looking to get into the Aks without spending crazy money. Less than $500 if possible. Thanks

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I am looking for a cheap AK 47. Project gun, broken furniture, sat in the safe forever, anything. Looking to get into the Aks without spending crazy money. Less than $500 if possible. Thanks
Don't be cheap about it, since this may be your last chance for an AK and normal AK mags.
M70 $992

I am kinda looking for a project. Parts are not included in 114 so I just need to get the receiver but I know AKs are not usually sold that way. I figured it would be a long shot

I am kinda looking for a project. Parts are not included in 114 so I just need to get the receiver but I know AKs are not usually sold that way. I figured it would be a long shot
In today's market it's crazy expensive to buy a de-milled parts kit.
That's why I bought an M70 which I think is one of the best deals right now for a decent AK.

Try Googling AK Parts Kit and maybe you can find a deal on a Romanian.
Arms of America
Royal Tiger Imports
What a Country
Etc

As mentioned above, maybe a complete from Palmetto ?

Hey thanks. I ended up going with a gen3 PSAK just the barreled receiver so I could get the furniture I want. You wouldnt happen to know where to get a cheap cleaning rod would you

Hey thanks. I ended up going with a gen3 PSAK just the barreled receiver so I could get the furniture I want. You wouldnt happen to know where to get a cheap cleaning rod would you
They're all relatively cheap.
Just Google "AK Cleaning Rod", choose a known-good seller, then choose the correct size and watch that shipping.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.