JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A good quality air rifle works well for practicing rifle shooting fundamentals. My HW77K hefts like a center fire rifle and the Rekord trigger is great. I don't consider it powerful enough to kill anything bigger than a rat humanely, but that's about the biggest critter I will be using it on.
1601043079910.png

Shooting an air gun is like driving an electric car. I'm sure it works just great and is economical, but it's just not for me.

If ya haven't given it a fair try recently, you might be missing out! It can easily be as challenging as anything you shoot.

Sure, an electric car doesn't sound fun, unless you're using one in NASCAR @250mph. :)

15 grey diggers since March have met their end out to about 40 yards from my Beeman 1 pump .177. I can't use even a rim fire in this rural residential even with my neighbors 150 yards away.

Good shot placement at 1200 fps works pretty good on them.

Had a couple buddies over yesterday. Neither were airgun fans before they met me, the evangelical of wind. :)

Brings a smile when ya hear stuff like "Man, I'm sold! This is awesome!"

brianruffvisitsrange001.jpg

(But dang, not a one I had to spare to sell him! lol) #GOGAMO

Shooting without a scope at times, so his brother played "spotter"... sorta... :)

alanruffvisitsrange002.jpg
("back off the zoom first dude!")

Didn't know Willy wrote the whole fi fie fo fum thing.

P
Was thinking more of just the term, "Fie", which in Olde English, when used by itself, was an expression used to convey disgust, contempt, or disdain.
Kinda the way we would say "Bullsh!t!" these days, just not as vulgar. The Bard used it liberally in his plays. Henry V comes immediately to mind, the word being uttered repeatedly by Ancient Pistol when in a tense conversation with Fluellen...

Fluellen

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads