JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have only ONE AR15 in 5.56 left.

The Lowers are Aero M4E1. The lower alone runs about $100. The uppers are from PSA and only have been test fired at their factory. I built a bunch of these for some people and I have 2 left over. I'm not making any money on them but just sending them down the road. They have Magpul furniture. I have two OD green ones still.

Asking $400 each, you pay the transfer fees. I live in Castle Rock WA but work in the Portland area so I can meet just about anywhere depending on where I am working.

As far as trades, I like Sig but I'm also really picky. I guess if you want to offer something just let me know.

Specs
Barrel Length: 16"
Barrel Profile: A2
Barrel Steel: Chrome Moly Vanadium
Barrel Finish: Phosphate
Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28
Chamber: 5.56 NATO
Twist Rate: 1:7
Barrel Extension: M4
Diameter at Gas Block: .750
Gas Block Type: Front-sight base
Muzzle Device: A2 Flash hider
Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6
Receiver Type: A3
Hand guard Type: Magpul MOE M-Lok
Bolt Carrier Group Included: Yes
Bolt Steel: Carpenter 158
Bolt Carrier Profile: Full-auto
Charging Handle included: Yes
Overall Length: 24"
Weight as configured: 4.35

20181002_201422[1].jpg

Last Edited:
Just curious if you ever get up further North at all? Very fair price on those rifles, aero and psa is good stuff for the money imo, if I wasn't 2.5 hours North of you one of those olive drabs would have to be in my safe. GLWS!

I will be in centralia this weekend for softball but other than that no. I work in the Portland area so between castle rock and portland is about all I drive. I can ship them to your ffl if you would like. You pay shipping.

Interesting. I have an FFL that's a family friend up here in Arlington, do you have any idea what shipping would be? Sorry, I've shipped tons of poker chips over the years but never guns. lol I have no clue what it would be.

Also, and this is just a newbie question if you have an answer, I haven't bought a gun from a private party in Washington since the law for transferring at an FFL hit. If I were to be in your area and we went to an FFL to transfer, I understand I give you the money for the gun, the FFL will charge whatever they charge for the transfer s(say $30 or soemthing), but is there any other fee or tax to be paid? When I look at classified ads should I add just the transfer fee to price in my head or is there more that I have to pay? Thanks for your time bud, and don't spend too much time getting a shipping quote, just an idea if you had one.

No tax because it is a fee to be paid to the ffl. I think you maybe forced to pay sales tax if it is a new gun transferred to a shop from a business but not 100% on that. I'll find out shipping in a few but it shouldn't be much.

There are a few shops in Washington that will still transfer semi-autos to people under 21. Get it while you can.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.